Friday, August 05, 2011

I must stop it now




I have no more room left for PS1 games, I have more than when I first had a PS1. Hell I don't even play them. I just seem to collect them.


Chess I can beat so that can't be good. Lego Racers is ok





It was nice to go back to Spice world though. I wish I had the albums.


Fear effect 2 I didn't play long enough to start enjoying it.





Alone In The Dark Jack is Back - What the hell?


Alone In The Dark Teh NEw Nightmare is well good. Wow






Wing Commander is good apart from when you have to play. Then its boring. The film story is good though


And Red Alert is Red Alert. Great. now I really have got to stop buying games.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......