Tuesday, September 06, 2011

I like XP


I'm now using Windows 7 as XP dided on my machine some time back graaaa. It obviously has issues with my outof date equipment and to name a few, my bloomin good scanna and my minidisc player. Apart from that it also will not work with any blog programs properly I have down loaded. My favorite Zoundary Raven doesn't work properly, I'm using Qumana but that doesn't work properly either and is slow. I have also downloaded  Blogjet, Blogdesk, Window live (works but lack features). Help I say.

I will struggle on anyway



I brought a couple of short sleaved shirts for the autumn, a new Tee shirt and a CD - Dire Straits. Thats it really, not a lot happening. A lot of going tot he gym and me being very tired because of it. Oh yeah still eating a bowl of rice for dinner each day. It seems to be working slowly.







--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......