Monday, September 19, 2011

Red Round Sweet and Juicy


At last some tomatoes to pick. Lovely and red, juicy too and taste so yummy. I do hope the loads of green ones rippen up before the frosts come. Apart from this I have been at home all day as I have not felt well at all. In fact my head is still hurting now. Perhaps I should close my eyes again and think of nice things like snow....





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......