Friday, September 02, 2011

Sometimes it feels like the end of the world.



Well the car ran really well after fixing the gasket this time. Then out of the blue I started it up and she was a smoking again. $ days off fun has now stopped. I'm seriously thinking of taking her to a garage to get it fixed or the engine just plain replaced.


I've been using the Rod Grainger book to fix it but I must be missing something. And hence I buy the not so recommend haynes manual.


And while this book is less oily there is no difference in what to do when replacing the head gasket. The Haynes manual is not that bad actually. Better than most the ones for other modern cars, and this does go to the Mk3 version.  I'm going get her fixed and then I'm going to have to stay for a good long while, a month or two or longer maybe. Sum sulk bum :(






--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......