Wednesday, October 05, 2011

FLAC


We all know I'm not a fan of MP3 even at a recorded bit rate of 320KBPS. To me it sounds roungh, unless being played through an I-pod. I don't know what Apple do but thgouh my I-pod it sounds fine. As per my data storage it is time to move on and unlike yesteryear where certain companies license lossless codes there is now a codec that has become well used. FLAC - Free Lossless Audi Codec. Try it truely sounds devine compared to MPS on your home HIFI. Whats more a Phathacked Phat box like mine is happy to play them apparently. Not tried it yet.



The pain of it is going through the hundreds of CD's I've got using Winamp and MediMonkey to transcode them into FLAC. Oh some boreing nights coming up.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......