Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Furminator


With the cart getting older she is struggling to keep her fur clean and tidy. So I read up on it and clipped all the matted fur off and then got one of these. A furminator. Even though I read the usual blurb about it I really did not believe it. But I thought I'd give it a try to keep the old girl going and clean, thinking here that I've just been skanked out of some good money for another brush. But....



Nope the furminator is something else. The cat loves it. It doesn't pull on their hair and really gets the fur out that a normal brush doesn't. After you could see the cat really smiling. She doesn't mind it at all. And it works and works and works. Soon I'll have a bald cat!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......