Saturday, October 01, 2011

Keeping the contact lense hydrated


With those contact lenses in I needed to keep Hydrated. On top of that there was band playing a the Rainbow. I put on facebook I was heading out to there and went via Beardys.



Who came out, along with Les out the blue. And he said now here's a face we havn't seen for a while. Andy Poade I said. Nope...



It was Naughty Norf. Howver the lesser spotted Andy Poade did turn up just like he said he might along with Paul Beason and Chris Jones.



And when I got in I even had a Shimla curry.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......