Friday, November 04, 2011

Getting Stoodup Again


Friday night and Greenie wanted to go down the pub so I said I would meet him there after 8pm. I wandered on down thinking I would see him in there. But nope he was not there. I then Txt'ed him before running out of credit.



Some hours later, 4 pints and two packets of cheese & onion crisps I'd drunk the deposit money I owed Sarah and still had seen or heard from Greenie. I went home as they wanted to close. Hell I could have gone down the Ashes, YOu can tell the Rainbow is run by a couple of blokes now as its getting dirty. Dirty walls, dirty doors, dirty floors, erm I could have gone down the Ashes.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......