Sunday, November 20, 2011

Red hot


I have been toying wit my MX5 again but can you tell what?



Does it help if we zoom in?



So this is it. I have painted the exhuast heat shield with Halfords heat resistant paint.



Red hot or what? Well I like it.



It wasn't the only thing I'd done though. With the cold weather coming I altered the screen wash pipe route too.



Routing it around the heater pipes so that it will defrost the screen wash line quicker when cold.



Time will tell if this helps though.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......