Thursday, November 24, 2011

They call me Mr Green


With the engine and cooling system working I decided it was time to see if the air con could now be fixed. After all this time last year I bought a new and the last one of the 1.8 MX5 air condensors so we might as well try. So with a bit of suction there was a comment well it holds a vacuum so let put some gas in to a erm theres a size able leak somewhere. Anyway the leak was foudn and it wasn't that new condensor thankgod. And so it was repaired. Luckily I had lef tthe second hand ebay set up I had stumbled across in the boot which he took the seal from to fix it.



So Friday morning not only did I have my top down, but I also had the air con on as well!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......