Thursday, November 10, 2011

Loving film


When I saw the envolope come through the door I couldn't believe my eyes. How had Lovefilm sent my next film through so quick when I'd only posted my last film back this morning? Then when I opened it they are now allowing me to have two films at a time.



I really must start looking at what films I am choosing, as some just are not suitable for my parents veiwing. This for example I Spiy On Your Grave started out like some boring run of the mile smouchie film of some girl going to the outback to write a novel. It was plodding along quite slowly and boringly and then



Then 4 wiredos turnup rape here and she's turns into pyscho bitch. Then she goes around killing people. Yep the longer this film goes on the better it gets. In the end I loved it and pyscho bitch went and lived happily ever after. Don't you just love films like that.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......