Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Another Saturday Another Jivans


Wow look at that after many weeks he has put that new head lamp lid on. I wonder if he will ever get round to fitting his new rocker cover?



I took my mom out shopping and then headed over to the Barnes for some dinner.



That night we revisited Jivan's balti house. This week I really was going to try for one of those chicken sizzlers but alais at the last moment I gave in



and had the usual Jalfraza.



A few Cobra's were sunk before we moved venue



To the Possada. Busy at first with nowhere to site,



But once we had we settled in for the night. Erm my head hurt the next day.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......