Thursday, December 15, 2011

Going Andriod


Impressed with Greenies new Nokia 700 I was trying to get one but frankly I cannot justify £200 odd pounds they are going for when I don't look after the things. Then I came across a review of the Motorola Deffy. Not only has it got Gorrilla glass but they are very rugged, have a battery that can last 2 days and is queit compact. Better still they arn't that desirable so you snitch one up for £100. And so I have gone android at last.




I have got to say that at first it was going straight back on ebay. But once you get to understand that really it is a mini pc that makes calls rather than a telephone that connects to the internet it is very nifty. texting is a pain but there you go. And so I have played for many hours putting widgets on and getting it how I want it. All I want to do now is put Froyo on it.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......