Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A surprise that wasn't a surprise that became a surprise. Isn't that surprising.e

Today my mom gave me a christmas present that not only she forgot about but so did I. Because before christmas I was struggling to think of something I wanted or indeed needed that would be suitable for a christmas gift. Anyway I was buying some ties whilst I was out shopping with her and suggested that she get me them for christmas. So it was hardly going to be a surprise on christmas day. However just like her I also forgot about them. So the most unsurprising gift became the most surprising gift or them all. What a surprise.






--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......