Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day Drink


Christmas day Matt and MAddie come round to go to the Rainbow for a Christmas Day Drink. I cannot say I felt like it. In fact I texted him to say I had gone back to bed, which I had! They came round anyway and pulled me from my bed. I got int he shower cleaned myself up and was ready to join them for a refreshingly chilly walk to the pub, Les came along too although he seemed to have the same enthusisasthim as me. As I said thought the cold air helped.



Les enjoyed every moment of being in that pub. But it was god to see some faces you don't see for ages. And lets not forget that date that Robbo wants to do the Circle Line Pub Crawl in London in late March, now shall we?





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......