Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Why would you repaire a another PS3 repair


I now have a fair few parts and another non working PS3. That is 3 in total. At last a part came to repair one of those PS3, another is scrap so it is stripped for parts and there is another which requires the motherbooard and blue ray drive board pairing (a problem which can be fixed though eventually when I get r) I had brought for someones christmas present ,whom I hoped will appreciate the fact that whilst it is second hand, that I have repaired it with my own hands and got it working especialy for them.



And so the complete strip down began. Errr this one is messy inside. But as the seller said no YOLD repair on it. When I put back togeather I have used the most expensive thermal dimond compound available. This should keep it working for a while. And now for the ultimate test to leave LA Noire running for a day on it. Fingers crossed and yes red hot heat iscoming out the back. Excellant.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......