Saturday, February 11, 2012

New eyes

Here are my new contact lenses, one hell of a purchase and they have been kind enough to give me some serious necter points, which no doubt I'll never use. Any way if your going to mug me you would be better off stealing my lenses than what's in my wallet. Not that my pro clear tailor made toric lenses woyld be any use to anyone else.






--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......