Thursday, February 16, 2012

Someone Turn The Oven Back On There’s……

Today I have disappointingly finished Chris Evan’s Memoires of a Fruit Cake. I wish the story could have gone on and on, and I guess in a way it does as he has not croaked it yet. I wasn’t expecting to enjoy this book as apart from his BBC2 Breakfast show I’ve never been a big fan of his – a bit odd why I brought it then I guess. The book is superbly written in a wonderful and engrossing style which is even better than his now radio broadcasting. It is open and shows you just how much of a normal human being he truly is rather than what you may take as a hyper ego celebrity of which I thought. Heart warming, sensitive, stupid and fun the book shares some poiniment moments of his life and has made me feel that I now know him as a friend even though I’ve never meet, but oh so much want to now.

And so as I have started on his last book I will undoubted buy his first. I cannot recommend this book enough and is one I will surely keep in my collection of objects to never get rid off. Thanks for Sharing Chris.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......