Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sky Rim

I thought I’d let you know how my Sky Rim days are going. No doubt if I was married I would proberably be in for a divorce right now. I’ve even stopped watching House. This game is huge. Good god its big. Nothing gets done anymore. Ad for this I can not blame myself but only Zoe for her letting me play on a PS3 all those years ago. Yes I’m in denial that it is my own dam fault of course. Anway I’m follwoing the story unlike when I played Fallout 3 and I’m somewhere cold where there is a college. Where will this lead me who knows and I guess no one out there cares unless they are a devorice layer.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......