Saturday, May 05, 2012

Bloody pot holes

Had to change one of my front tyres on the skoda superb as I went down a put hole on the m6 with an almighty bang only to find out when I got home that I was lucky and had not buggered the alloy but now had a big bulge in the side wall. Looked on the net how much a 225 45 r17 91Y would be and sighed in shock of the £150 that was coming up. Having got my last tyres from bj bannings for the mx5 I thought I would give them a try. I stuck with my favourite brand of Goodyear with the efficiency grip type and they would do them fitted all in including vat for £113 each. As they were both post their best I had both front tyres done. So this weekend I won't be spending much. And having been out in them they handle better then the parrellies that were on and apart to beas dispute quiet too. I might have an empty wallet but at least I've got some good rubber on for those long impending journeys coming up.






--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......