Saturday, May 12, 2012

The solar experiment part 3

 

Being a it is not so cold I have started the solar experiment part 3. I have moved the solar cell to its expected position. In fact my dad did it while I was at work to my surprise and did not actually put it in a high enough position. So today it has been moved to the position I wanted it in.

Here it well get direct sunlight first thing in the morning until about 3pm. As you can see there is space for 3 more here, But I have also located space for another 15 without using the roof.

The water fountain is in position on the patio where required.

So I'll be leaving this set up to see how it copes. The wiring needs tiding up.






--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......