Sunday, September 16, 2012

A boring day to some

To some today would have been boring but for others who like looking at MX5’s it was a wonderland. I so I dragged my dad to Presott Hill for the annual Nation MX5 Owners Club Rally. For more pics click the image above.

And you could have prebooked a spot to go up the hill climb but I’d never treat my car so badly.

So we watched them pass with a burger and tea in our hands.

And occasionally there were a couple of Bugatties climbing the hill you could have a ride in.

And whilst people were enjoying the hill climb we were enjoying looking around the stalls buying stuff I didn’t need.

I so I came back with a new set of wiper arms, a new set of matt, some alloy wheel seal, an alloy wheel brush and I ordered a Mk3 exhaust for a mate. Best of all though I got my plaque for my boot and an Mx5 car mug. smashing.

 







--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......