Monday, September 17, 2012

Retro PS2 time

 

Thinking to myself what can  do now? I decide tro venture into the world of PS2 retro gaming. Now I did have a PS2 but I mainly used it as a DVD player. I had some games and mainly Grand Theft Auto series is what I played and that was about it. So in the gaming world what did I miss on. I ventured to IGN’s 100 best playstation 2 games and then got to ebay and so this is where the adventure in time begins. Shadow  of The Colossus, now I’ve only given this game 5 minutes. Looks good, and if I had enough time I want to play it. I just haven’t





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......