Saturday, October 13, 2012

What hole??

Every time I change the oil in the Skoda I always say I’m going to make a removable small panel to save me removing all the undertray. Last week end I changed the oil and cut out a sizeable hole. And today I’ve been back under there to fit a a removable plate. It is done it, lets see if it still there by this time next year.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......