Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ragging Bull

The Life of Lee Evens is turning out to be one of those books that is take my life to read it. Its not that I’m not enjoying it Lee, I do, its a wonderfully vivid story filled work of art that your art teacher should be proud of. I never get the chance to properly sit and well read. Apart from when I’m not well - and so I’ve been able to pick up were I left from and taken to another place for a short time. God knows how its going to end, and no mention of the gig you did in Wolvo with Jack Dee some 20 odd years ago.

Technorati Tags:




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......