Sunday, January 20, 2013

Burton Hail Snowbaording Boots For Sale

Well I’m having to sell my newish Burton Hail Snowboarding boots on Ebay as I brought them them in size 8 instead of size 8.5 like the ones I already had. They’re okay for my one foot but not the other which is obviously half a size longer. So on ebay they go and I have to come to terms with the fact someone is going to get a bargain out there. Hope they get some fun times with them as they're in spanking good condition. Click above photo for the ebay link.

 





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......