Saturday, January 26, 2013

Can it replace the Defy

Well my supposedly replacement for the Motorola defy may or may not be here – the Motorola Razri. It came today. Now charged and android app liberated. Thing is I can’t use it yet as it needs a micro sim and my sim cutter hasn’t arrived, so its just a glorified tablet at present. Well it is the smallest of the big phones and this one has intel inside. But it is big. Not that much bigger than the defy but big it is. Perhaps it is because of that full front screen which makes it big. And its been on and been used on the web and camera for over 24 hours and still has 67% battery. The camera is fast though even if the phone is off, and you do not need to turn it on to use it either, brill. I can’t see it working in the gym though like my rugged small defy. It is slick though, very slick. Will it replace my defy. I fear not but things move on I guess…..Shifty





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......