Saturday, January 26, 2013

Eating at The Harrows

I had been meaning to go to The Harrows for some food ever since it opened for food. The menu not extensive but looks good. So I brought my mom out for lunch on Saturday and we ate from the lunch time menu.

I had home made chicken and mushroom pie,  and it was a very large portion even if it doesn’t look it here. Simply delicious pea’s and most importantly the chips were impressive to. So good that I’d be happy to come back here and have another meal with chips.

My mom had gammon and egg’s wonderfully presented and it tasted as good, I know I tried it Winking smile. They do other stuff thats dearer in in the evening, for lunch though these cost a fiver each and were well worth it. I’ll be going again soon no doubt.

 





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......