Friday, February 01, 2013

Enjoying a Friday night out

Ya and Friday I went to Matt and Maddie. I enjoyed some kids TV, Harriet was very friendly and

Whilst MR P put her to bed I was allowed to get to know Izzy a bit better. Mind she didn’t know weather my or the TV was more interesting. More importantly though this seems to be one child that doesn’t scream when left on there own with me.

Once the kids were all in bed we had a curry each for tea and then went to The Plough and sat outside in the beer garden. From there we went to the White Horse where it was rammed, maybe due to the band that was on. Poade struggle with his pint and then without finishing it declared he wanted a coke instead. Then he started grumbling about the extra cold Ice I had them put in it. Something to do with his sensitive teeth. Now I never knew there was anything Poade was sensitive about. I’m not sure he finished his coke either!

Eventually time caught up with us and it was time to move on back home.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......