Monday, February 25, 2013

It doesn’t have a completely happy ending

I put a disc in and what was on it, a film called Cabin In the Woods. I hadn’t heard of it and yet another Love Film randomly selected film. I looked at it and thought another horror based in a cabin in the woods. Even more disappointing was the Zombies.

Yet this film turned on its and changed completely into a film that I was not expecting and thus watched it all the way through. I can’t say it was great. I can’t say it was good. What I can say is that I wanted to see how it would end. And it doesn’t have a complete happy ending,

Technorati Tags:




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......