Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Poade made me do it

On Friday night Poade rambled on about my game collecting and could not understand why I did nut have the original wipeout. This made me look on line for a copy. Not that I brought an original version of it. Instead I brought a PS 2 version called wipeout fusion. Neat and graphically tidy it its good to have in the collection. There its another version too called wipeout pulse but that's not going for pocket money for some reason, and so I've not brought it.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......