Sunday, February 17, 2013

Recovery

Luckily for some I didn’t get up until 14:10 on Sunday. I know this as I was alseep until my brother called me and woke me up! I got up just in time to go to the Blossoms for dinner at 3pm!

Although when we turned up they had sold the lot. But for us they would put another joint in if we would wait 30 minutes. And out came the games.

When dinner came it was worth the wait. There was a silence.

And then a groan.

Well that was mighty fine. We played some more games before heading back to play more games with the extension pack, not so good and watched some Red Dwarf. Before you knew it it was 20:30 and time to leave for home. I was one tired boy after a very enjoyable weekend.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......