Saturday, March 16, 2013

At last

After months of looking at cars my dad goes and sees one without me. Oddly he initially decides on it without me being there on the priviso that I can see it Saturday morning to give it the once over. We go over and they sign me up to their insurance and we are allowed to drive off one our own. It has a built in sat system so I tell it this is home and off we go for a jaunt. So 30 odd minutes later we come back get out of the car and realise they hadn’t taken the covers of the number plates and we had been driving around with Approved over them!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......