Saturday, March 23, 2013

Coven’s 3rd Cider & Cheese Festival

Me and my brother poped into the Coven’s 3rd Cider and Cheese Festival. It was queit when we got there but slowly filled up.

On offer were these, but to be honest I came in for the Ales that I knew they would have on. My brother did start with a cider but also switch

As the band came on it was time for us to leave as

We were heading up Wolvo, where the paths were simply lethal!

We went to Jivans which was nice and quiet and to my surprise Beardy had two dinners!

Even the lesser spotted Poade was here.

At around 11pm it was time to go home and standing in the freezing cold was not comfortable.

Us lad in 8 layers and shivering we could not help but noitce

Other people thought it be to come out and

to show a bit of leg. I was that cold and shivering, I could get my camera out quick enough but she stopped at the cash machine.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......