Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter begins here

So from work I head north to Stockport. And as per every Easter heading north was a right pain in the jackssee. Got to around Penkridge on the motorway quickly but from there on, it wasn’t good. Got off at north Stafford eventually and went round Stoke only to get stuck at Talk. And by the time I get to Congleton I need fuel so I stop at the Shell garage and fuel up. Suddenly I notice that the fuel I’m putting in is some £1.54 a litre, wait a minute this is the dear stuff. Oh hold on there is no cheap diesel nozzle on this pump. I stop filling at £35 go in pay and grab a chicken slice and quickly munch it as I’m starving. I make it to Alan’s and Zoe’s before them though as they are already in a pub somewhere. From here it is to the Blossoms for Quiz night and to play some games Zoe has brought along. The company is good and the night flies right by…….





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......