Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dad’s Birthday

Tuesday we went out in the Evening to celebrate my dad’s birthday.

We went to the Bridge House Restaurant in Penkridge

I had the rump steak which when it came I had to consider how am I going to eat this. More puzzling was my granddad had chosen the same. They were the second largest steaks I’d ever seen, did the menu say they were this big?. Well it took me a while it it and the wonderful and generously proportioned chips.

And whilst we were there my mom cound’t resist given LEs a 40th Birthday ballon. Although Les did say he’s not 40 yet….

Once our bellys were full it was time to go home. Fortunately the first made it, but the second………





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......