Saturday, April 06, 2013

Enjoying the Saturday

Borrowed my dads new car and took my mom out for dinner.

Not that we went far, we went down the road to the Harrows again.

And whilst it looks quiet in this photo it wasn’t

And so we had a bite to eat before I took her to Cannock to do some shopping, I even went into an opticians to discuss more contact lenses. Erm they want me to have gas permeable lenses. I’m not sure about this myself, I’m so use to the softies. Mind he did say he’d get them perfect unlike the ones I wear now. Thing is I’m not bothered about wearing them all day. From here we head around my brothers and into ASDA before many hours latter getting home and returning the keys.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......