Sunday, April 28, 2013

Full Stop

Those brakes pads I got Friday night. I thought I’d better fit them.

Impressive the first thing I notice is they are 3 times longer than the orignals

Need to get these off then.

Out with the tools and twist hard it suddenly comes undone.

In position with the new brake block and lets drop all the fittings at least 3 times , arggh.

Once on got to line them up properly before tightening.

Then I find that they are tight even with all the adjustment removed. So out with a spanner and a bit of cable adjustment.

All done just need to get off my arse and use the bike now.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......