Saturday, April 27, 2013

I got up in the morning when the sun was dawning

I had a couple of things to do today, one was getting my haircut, what a nice job they did.

The other was getting my watch battery replaced, I noticed it had stopped on Tuesday and I only wear on those one off occasions, and as I was going out tonight it was one of those occasions. I got to the car park in Cannock went on in and waved at a chap who was patently waiting for me to pass up a ramp. Nicely he came over and said if you want you can have my ticket out of my car its got 2 hours left on it. What a nice thought. Off I go into the town and into the market that I rarely enter, hoping to find a watch battery place. I find a stall with a bored chap I hand over my watch and he gets about sorting it out. In front of me on his battery rack I see a fiver, obviously his last customer had dropped it on there. I hand it over to him with some confusion as he is not listening to me, and then pay the astonishing £4 for the battery and fitting (the place place I went was a tenna), and him insisting it was a quality Swiss made battery for that.

I finally head into the Compton Hospice shop to see if they have any ties worth purchasing they do and I come out happily with 4.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......