Friday, April 26, 2013

I went to Decathalon for Two Hours And

all I came out with was these. I brought some hopefully decent brake blocks for the front wheels £7.99 seemed to be the best they had. Will get some cheap and nasty ones from ASDA for the rears. Did it really take me two hours to choose these though???

Nope, I finally got round to buying some replacement walking shoes. And yes it did take an age to choose them, as one boot would fit one foot and then not be comfy on the other and I’d try another set on and it would be the opposite. It went on and on and on. Eventually put these dearer ones on and it was oh yeah that perfect. Hope there not like my anti-fog swimming goggles. I know how to live on a Friday night, does this places not close?





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......