Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Super Audio Cd’s

Finally some SACD come through the post! Exciting I know but what's this? No noise? I put another SACD in but no noise still. I put another normal CD in and yes it plays. I adjust the settings. I definitely recognises a SACD is in there’s just no sound. Then I console myself to the fact that although I have gone out and got those optical joiners that perhaps I must use the phono leads I pull the stereo out and put the leads in. Yay there is sound, is it super. I still back and listen toMari Kovama playing Beethaoven Piano Sonata. Ah nice.

I also get Depeche Mode Music For the Masses

Personally noise wise I can’t tell the difference. Nice collects piece for my DM collection though.

And also playing the angle. I hav’t had time to sit and listen to this properly though.

Lots to enjoy on it when  do though.

Technorati Tags: ,




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......