Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Too nice

With the weather so nice it was too good to be in the swimming pool at the gym so I went home and got my bike out.

The cool fresh air was wonderful to exercise to.

Eventually I made it where I get off the road

And headed onto the canal

Tonight there wasn’t a soul down here.

So peaceful and tranquil.

Well that was until a muddy section, Much worse than the time before and I could not ride through it. I did try and I just sank and got stuck.

back on the road and near the highest point, I realise I haven't even stopped for a drink on this 14 mile journey.

Back at home I did something odd. I washed my bike, infact I washed it with alloy wheel cleaner.

The last time I saw it this clean was when I took it out of the box some 11 years ago.

Now I’ve just got to sort my trainers out.







--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......