Saturday, May 11, 2013

A little bit of shopping

The weather was bad again, argh and so I took my mom up town to do some shopping. Mainly window but it got her out of the house. I borrowed my dads car and the one thing that is really good about it is the double boot hatch, making it so much easier to get the wheel chair in and out.

We went around the town until we were tired and wanted some refreshment so we stopped at Cafe Zest with its rood line window.

My mom had Hunters Chicken, whilst I had Haddock and chips.

It must have been good as neither of us left anything.

Technorati Tags:




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......