Friday, May 31, 2013

Fryda nite

I get home the sun is shining so I should really do my brothers car as it need to be retested by Wednesday. I have my nice tea and then

outside I go. I sort the brake mechanism out and then look at the bubbling on his rear sill again. Man this is bad from last year and so grid off the paint.

Time for an impressive bodge now as there’ll be no real stopping this without cutting it out. I zinc paint it up liberally.

Some poly filler and a lick of top coat.

and that will do.

Then take the car for a spin and try out the rear brakes. Yep there working.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......