Friday, May 24, 2013

High Jean

Well this Fridays breakfast was the last time Jean will be serving, apart from dinner time. In fact over the years she has served us – I mean ‘me’ well. And so I asked her to come early on Friday and join the Breakfast club on the other side of the counter and I would buy her dinner. Jean has been much fun over the years and has somewhat mellowed, and has brought me great pleasure in pressing the buzzer you must never press – ever! Although I always do, not that she has ever physically belted me! I guess that bell will never be used again – by me anyway. Oh and you should never ever ask for more on the plate!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......