Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Perfect night for a ride

I look outside the office window and I try to decide weather or not to go on my bike or weather to go down the road to the Gym. I opt for the gym believe it or not from the photo. I park up open the boot and then think to myself. Have I put my trainers in my bag I don’t remember doing so. I have a quick look and thats that, back  in the car and up the M6. Back at home I get my bike out.

Vroom Vroom along the way I go.

To night though I was in for a treat. The blossoms on the trees were out and they looked pretty.

The air was cool and refreshing and I was peddling away merrily.

Down the canal it was emptiness.

The sun was setting and view was real nice.

When I did reach Brewood I stumbled on my Uncle Eric, whom neither lives around here or appears often. We got talking for a bit.

Of course the last struggle up hill before the down part to home. How good this night has been.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......