Thursday, May 09, 2013

Star Trekking across the universe

Tonight was the first night of the Star Trek Film showing and after swimming I checked the time table and a showing had just started. I went and got the obligatory nachos and 3 litres of Fanta. Hands as usual full and balancing all this lquid and corn feed, I went towards the auditorium, looked at the chap and said 11 J screen 30 mate, he looked at me up and down and said go on, ticket still in pocket. Obviously this would have never have worked if I hadn’t brought a ticket but that is life and they probably thought the fool has spent £8 on tukka he deserves to see a film. Inside I finally learn that screen 30 is the big screen, which I shared with 10 other people! Oh yeah the film – yeah I like it really good throughout and if you fancy seeing this one in £D I would guess it would be good as it is obviously filmed all the way throughout as a 3D movie. Would like to see it myself…

Technorati Tags:




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......