Monday, May 27, 2013

Wet like a fish

I wake up and say to my brother, can you here that? What? The pitter patter?

Oh no its wet out there, really wet.

Even the chicken wants to come in! I go for a shower and come back wet!

I put the kettle on and look outside. Erm not nice.

I make a cup of tea ad then remember that black pudding I had brought.

Now this is going to be a nice breakfast.

It doesn’t look like the weatehr is going to pick up..

Oh you do want to come in do you.

This says it all. You need sound mind.

I finish off the post cards I have, lick a stamp and then.

Well brother it looks like we are oging to get wet putting the tent down and packing the car. 1 – 2 – 3 …….

I don’t know about you but I’m definitely wet wet wet, like a fish.

We say goodbye to BaysBrown Farms

And head off down the dirt track

Good bye Wainwirght Inn

Goodbye Ambleside Waterside – you don’t look so inviting today.

Ah now that what we need a boat.

Some time latter back at Stafford the adventure ends.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......