Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The smallest bag in the world

Well soon I will be flying off for a long weekend away. However we are not taking baggage nope. We are taking hand luggage only. Great I thought, how am I going to get my wardrobe in a small bag. So off I go to buy such a bag, only if you check the Monarch Airways website you will find that their Cabin bag size is smaller than their competitions! Yes 2 cm smaller – the buggers. Mind on a scheduled flight you can take 10Kg’s! Believe me its massive as if your on a charted flight its only 5Kg! So you can flick through all those catalogues and think you have one the right size but you don’t! Ebay comes to the rescue and the bag in question has come. And when I say bag – it is infact a backpack!

Gulp I’m going to be wearing a lot of cloths on that flight!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......