Thursday, August 08, 2013

Parts for cars

I had considered getting a quieter exhaust for my MX5. Well I now know it will be £300. And I thought that really it is time to change the brakes on the Skoda, so off I went to eurocarparts web site, but there was so many choices for the same year I gave up and went to the store in the morning. The chap behind the counter asked if it was for a VW and then said ah well we have a connection to the VW data base and can find out what was actually fitted and he disappeared for a bit. On his return they didn’t have the rear disc but could get them in a few hours. So I went back at dinner time and got the £140 quids with of discs and pads. What I thought was odd was he charged me less than if I had brought them online anyway – just yet another example of buying online not being cheaper.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......